This plugin helps the user create a WordPress post automatically from an Instagram post.
|Author:||Simple Solutions (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-12-2015|
Click to start download
Simple Insta Post is a plugin that allows users to create WordPress posts directly from an Instagram account. By logging in to Instagram through a secure API connection, the plugin will pull all the posts from that account and make them available for WordPress.
Once the user clicks on the post button, the WordPress post is created as a draft. The picture or video, caption and tags are automatically added to the content, making it faster and easier to update a website or blog. In addition, tags added in WordPress will benefit the user by improving indexing in search engines and promotion efforts.
This plugin is intended for personal and commercial bloggers helping them keep the website and instagram account synchronized. Videos
This is the initial version of this plugin. Please Donate if you like it.
Sign in using your instagram login and password
Copy your token and paste it under “User Token:” in the previous screen
Instagram posts will appear from most recent on the top to oldest in the bottom.
Select the image you would like to use and click on Post
Use WordPress to edit and publish the post. You can edit the title, permalink and featured image.
Is it possible to add multiple Instagram posts in a single WordPress post?
No, each Instagram post can only be used for one WordPress post. However, users can add as many images as needed in the content of the post.
Can I create posts from different Instagram accounts?
The plug in allows you to log in with a specific account and make posts; then it is possible to change users and create posts from another Instagram account. You can only post from accounts that you have permission to use.
Are there any security issues with using an Access Token on my site?
No. The Access Token used in the plugin is a “read only” token; it could never be used to control your Instagram account.
My Instagram feed isn’t displaying. Why not?
Here are some common reasons:
* Your Access Token may not be valid. Click on the blue Instagram login button on the plugin’s Settings page again and copy and paste the Instagram token it gives you into the plugin’s User Token field.
* Your User ID may not be valid. Make sure you’re not using your Instagram username instead of your User ID.
* Other plugins might be blocking your access to use Simple Insta Post. check for conflicts.1. None yet.
- Fixing a bug with safari browser
- Now you can post your videos from instagram
- Fixing Some Bugs
- Autenthicate the Instagram User
- Release tested on wordpress 4.4.
- Initial release of plugin.