Widget that displays events from a public google calendar
|Author:||Bram Waasdorp (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8.4|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-12-2017|
|Total downloads:||1 080|
Click to start download
- 1.0.1 PHP 7.2 deprecated create_function chand in anonymous function in widget_init. Tested with wp 5.0.3
- 1.0.0 first version in WP plugin directory, directory and start php renamed after slug simple-google-icalendar-widget
- 0.7.0 BYDAY with DAILY frequency tested. Test code deleted. Present as RC to wordpress.
- 0.6.0 BYDAY and BYMONTHDAY work with complete sorting and unifying in MONTH frequency
adding class suffixes from setting.
- 0.5.0 BYDAY complete first try with sort tested with wordpress 4.8.3 php 7
- 0.3.5 discard non existent days like 31th november first try with byday
works als with complete url to ical .ics file.
renamed plugin to simple-google-i-calendar-widget and
renamed references gcal to ical
- 0.3.3 simple repeating events (only full periods) works* 0.7.0 BYDAY with DAILY frequency tested. Test code deleted. Present as RC to wordpress.
- 0.2.0 starting work on repeating events
- 0.1.0 Added support for start and end time with timezone
Changed lay-out of output of teh widget so that is more in line with bootstrap 4 and with the iframe-widget of google
a lot of small changes eg: better support for events in a timezone and events that last a whole day. Replace escaped chars for summary,
description and location. Refinements in output HTML.
renamed starting .php file to simple-google-calendar-widget.php
- 0.0 imported V0.7 of NBoehr