Easily add google Analytic code from the WordPress administration screen.
|Author:||Sumanta Relkar (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-03-2019|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Can you modify this feature?
Yes, I’m trying to keep this as simple as possible, it’s a really useful feature.
- Added uninstall functionality.
- Updated latest Google Analytics tracking code.
- Exclude logged-in admin user from tracking.
- Fixed typo in plugin description.
- New insert GA code hide and show functionality.
- First released version.