Easily customize your sites theme using the WordPress Customize API. This can be done by point and clicking on what you wish to make adjustments to.
|Author:||Clorith (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-07-2013|
|Total downloads:||11 134|
Click to start download
The Simple Customize alternative added to the WordPress customize page
The view after clicking the find button
The fields have gotten a list of available options for you to choose from
Our new customize option under the colors category
We decided to change the color a little bit. Thanks to the color picker, this is made even easier!
Do I need to know HTML/CSS/Programming to use this plugin?
No existing knowledge is required, although some basic knowledge of CSS is recommended.
Why can’t I change styles from the Simple Customize options page?
Styling your site is never an easy task, and to give you the best possible tools for the job, the WordPress live preview page is required, for this reason it was decided to disable any style changing from the options page to make sure the styling looks like you intend when you make the changes.
- Compatibility update for WordPress 4.7
- Compatibility update for WordPress 4.5
- Moved extended changelog entries to
- Fixed Google Fonts not always being included like they should, resulting in default fonts being displayed
- Fixed live previewing of changes made
- Updated the style clearing option to also clear the newly added format for customization storage
- Streamlined the uninstall procedure when removing the plugin
- Added some missing checks to prevent direct loading of files
- Fixed problem with exporting as CSS when picking a theme that isn’t currently active
- Fix for imports using the new format some times failing due to auto-generated slashes
- Made the customizer attribute cases extendible
- Added hooks to various areas to make the plugin more flexible
- Fixed custom categories not showing up in the customizer screen
- Fixed editing mixing up attributes and selectors