A simple plugin to include your Google Analtyics tracking.
|Author:||Theme Blvd (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-08-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||22 698|
|Active installs:||3 000+|
Click to start download
simple-analyticsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Analytics to configure.
Note: Tracking code will not be active for the logged-in admin user.
- Fixed: Location of anonymizeIp code.
- New: To avoid confusion, instead of not outputting analytics code in website source for the logged-in admin user, it is now outputted but commented out with explanation.
- New: Added option to anonymize IP’s.
- Fixed: Typo in plugin description.
- Added option to include tracking immediately after opening
<body>tag (only for Theme Blvd themes).
- Updated output to latest Google Analytics tracking code (as of February, 2015).
- GlotPress compatibility (for 2015 wordpress.org release).
- This is the first release.