This plugin will provide a list and details about available shortcodes in your current installment. All when you need it most.
When editing your conte
|Author:||Bart Stroeken (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-12-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||9 879|
Click to start download
One of the fancy things within WordPress-plugins, is the availability of shortcodes. These codes will provide access to plugin-specific things, like displaying a gallery, or a Google-Map. The downside about this, is that there's no generic overview of all available shortcodes within your environment.
This plugin will provide a list of all available shortcodes, right where the action is. When you're editing your content. And it won't skip the details: it'll show you what its origin is. Most of all, if it's available in the sourcecode, the documentation will be shown.
The plugin is largely based on PHP5's Reflection functionality, and therefore only available from PHP version 5.0.0.
- If a found shortcode originates from the themes-directory, it will tell you so.
Also, if it is available, it will give you the documentation.
- Added reference box to all public post types.
- Changed resolving of the plugin’s css/js files
- Made file lookup case sensitive
- First release
- Get a list of all available shortcodes in a meta-box when editing pages or posts.
- Get the details of a shortcode
- Get or generate a link to a place where more info is available