Embed Matterport 3D Showcase Galleries with cached thumbnails and titles that open in a lightbox! Responsive, 1 – 4 columns.
|Author:||Chris Hickman / Metroplex360.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-01-2016|
|Total downloads:||6 193|
Click to start download
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-matterport-shortcodedirectory, or install the plugin
through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the [matterport] shortcode within any post or page on your site!
Q: I’ve changed the title of my tour in my.matterport.com, but it won’t change on my site!
A: Visit Admin > Settings > WP Matterport Shortcode to refresh!
Q: I love the lightbox overlay thing.
A: Thanks, it’s Magnific Popup by Dmitry Semenov. Go check out his site. He makes some awesome stuff!
Q: I’m already using Magnific Popup on my site and this plugin is causing issues.
A: wp_dequeue_script(‘magnific’); wp_dequeue_style(‘magnific’);
Q: Can you add feature X… Y… Z?
A: If you think of a good feature, shoot me an e-mail 🙂
2.0 – Coming Soon –
- Now includes a point and click interface to build shortcodes!
- Fixed tiny bug where embedded galleries with multiple manually set titles were only displaying the first title.
- Added ’embed=true’ parameter to enable displaying Matterport Tour in place (without an overlay)
- Added formatted error messages when an invalid, or private tour is embedded.
- Fixed ts=# parameter
- Fixed a few PHP Notice Messages.
- Added ‘allow=”vr”‘ parameter to IFRAME to allow WebVR support for Chrome v62+ on mobile. This only affects tablets as default behavior on small screens is to open in a new window.
- Swapped WeServ.nl for Matterport CDN with Image Resizing (new!)
- Added Params: width, height (default 940, 540)
- Removed Param: nocache
- Fixed PHP Warnings related to &title
- Added Params: dh, gt, hr, mt, title
- &mls=2 now supported
- Changed plugin-specific use of ‘title’ param to ‘label’
- Legacy use of ‘title’ to label tours still supported if non-numeric
- Plugin name changed to: WP Matterport Shortcode (was: WP Matterport Shortcode Gallery Embed)
- Updated Banner, WordPress.org Icons, and Admin Icon
- Removed unused VR icons.
- &lang – Now accepts any parameters (previous es, fr only)
- Fixed z-index conflicts with sticky menu themes with z-index: 999
- Fixed window parameter again… sorry, seems like the overlay broke.
- Fixed mls and title parameters
- Fixed ‘undefined variable’ bug when clearing admin cache.
- Added ‘nocache’ parameter to bypass image caching for when you change the default thumbnail and it won’t refresh.
- Fixed window parameter… because coding and not testing is stupid.
- Added ‘window’ parameter to allow users to open tours in a new window or existing embedded iframe
- Faster loading images fixed. Found a much easier method to seve from images.weserv.nl
- Faster loading images — LINUX INSTALLS ONLY
- Now uses images.weserv.nl for image resizing and caching — LINUX APACHE ONLY
- Now supports all parameters from https://support.matterport.com/hc/en-us/articles/209980967-URL-Parameters
- Added hhl, minzoom, maxzoom and zoomtrans
- Removed ‘unbranded’ parameter. Please use ‘brand’
- Removed ‘floors’ parameter. Please use ‘f’
- Added ‘lang’ parameter
- Added ‘nozoom’ parameter
- Removed ‘VR Ready’ Tag as all tours contain CoreVR
- Fixed ‘start’ parameter and limited to only work on single tour embeds.
- Fixed bug that was showing all tours unbranded. Sorry about that.
- Fixed errors when displaying addresses
- Added QuickStart parameter (qs=1)
- Removed floors parameter
- Removed OpenGraph code (unnecessary)
- Changed unbranded parameter to brand
- Fixed error message caused by meta data change to address.
- Forced use of OpenMetaGraph tags for images after plugin broke.
- Tour will skip Lightbox when window is < 600px. (mobile)
- Fixed non-dollhouse thumbnail generation (broken in 1.4.3)
- Added support for showing default generated dollhouse thumbnail
- Added !important to lightbox max-width 1200px
- ‘VR Ready’ status appears on tours enhanced for Samsung VR
- Added showdate parameter (false/true/modified)
- Admin – Cached Tour Information displays by date created
- FIX – Duplicate database entries no longer generated on tours with short titles.
- WPMS now saves and retrieves cached data to custom database table – wpms
- Admin – Moved to Top Level with a recognizable icon
- Admin – Plugins Page – Added Link to ‘Settings / Cache Management’
- Admin – Added Screen Options – Columns 1,2,3,4 for fun!
- CSS Fix: Forced ‘clear: both’ to new rows in 2, 3 and 4 column layouts
- Added title=”hidden” option to hide title area.
- Added WP Matterport Shortcode Admin Page
- Added ability to refresh data via Admin
- Added ability to quickly access model on MyMatterport.com via Admin
- Removed expiration on cached data.
- Fixed address=”true” parameter. Addresses now display.
- Added margin-bottom: 0 to .wpm img — to override themes adding space below image.
- Automatically enqueues jQuery if not included by theme.
- Changed line-height to 56px for Arrow — tnx IBAdvantage
- Title and Image URL cached as transients – much faster!
- Added address option: address=TRUE to show street/city/state/zip
- Added showStats option: showStats=TRUE to show XXX Scans
- Fixed source image sizes to 960 width in 1 Column Mode; 640×320 for 2 and higher.
- Added retrieval of Title/Address/# va JSON with OpenGraph fallback
- Changed CSS prefix to wpm- as a universal prefix.
- Updated MagnificPopup to v1.1.0
- Featured: Added title parameter. Add a title from the shortcode to single or multiple tours (separate with semi-colon)
- Feature: Added Spanish, French and German internationalization of the ONE line of text — Explore 3D Space
- Feature: Added class – ‘wpm[matterport ID]’ to containers
- Fix: Internet Explorer – Fixed thumbnails by disabling use of Google Image Cache in IE.
- Fix: Added 1em of space below each tour when columns become 100% width (< 740px)
- Optimization: Thumbnail image size set to 600 if using columns (Instead of 900)
- Added floors, guides help and start parameters.
- Added 1em of margin below shortcode output.
- Initial Release.