Adds buttons to tinyMCE Visual Editor so that no need to remember shortcodes.
|Author:||Agnel Waghela (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.0.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-11-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 072|
Click to start download
This plugin will add buttons to TinyMCE Visual Editor which when clicked will append shortcode where the cursor is placed in the Editor. You can customize the settings from Shortcode Collection Dashboard ->Settings. It reduces your burden of remembering all the shortcodes. Also if You have More shortcode already active in the blog, then Shortcode collection Plugin comes with a dashboard widget and a Post Editor Meta box which gives you a list of all the active shortcodes form your blog. Also there comes settings to disable them if they are no more helpful to you.
- Buttons to add shortcodes.
- No need of remembering the shortocdes.
- Customize which shortcode you like to use.
- A Dashboard Widget Listings all the active Shortcodes.
- A Meta Box in the post-page Editor which does the same as Dashboard widget.
Just checkout the screenshot then you might understand what this plugin all about. If this plugin works then just click on the works button, this will help mw to know whether it works or not.
Dashboard Widget in action.
The Meta box in post-page Editor.
Plugin in action! Enjoy!!!
Popovers to explain what the particular shortcode does.
Shortcode Collection Dashboard
What is Pirate Talk?
It replaces some words of the content placed between [pirate][/pirate] with the slang. So those who know the slang only those can understand what you want to say!
What is signoff text?
Its just the text that appears at the place of the [signoff] shortcode. Also there is a signoff Text content option to be filled so that you can decide what content to appear instead of the shortcode.
- Updated the jquery to one which is compatible with wordpress without breaking any other things.
- Added a Dashboard widget which lists all the active shortcode for your Reference.
- Added a Custom Meta Box to Editors Which as well lists all the Shortcodes for Reference purpose.
- Both the Widget and Meta box are only available to Blog administrators.
- Fixed the version no. from the plugin download page on wordpress
- Added a admin dashboard widget and custom meta box which list all the active shortcodes in your Blog.
- Bug Fix: Fatal error caused in activation.
- Bug Fix: Buttons not visible even after setting is set to added.
- Chagned the default plugins icon to Shortcode collection logo.
- This is the 1st version of the plugin.