Official ShopSite plugin. Allows merchants to insert ShopSite products into their blog.
|Author:||ShopSite (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.2.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-03-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 549|
Click to start download
The plugin integrates ShopSite shopping cart functionality with WordPress blogs. If you don’t have a ShopSite cart you can get a free Express store (http://saas.shopsite.com/express). After installing the plugin a merchant will be able to select ShopSite products directly from WordPress admin console and add them to her blog. The visitors of that blog will be able to add products to cart right on the blog, after which they are redirected to the merchant’s ShopSite store to check out. Requires ShopSite v11 SP2 or greater.
Usage: There will be new button when adding a new post to the blog, with ShopSite’s “SS” on it. Clicking it will bring out a product search form where you can select products from your ShopSite’s store database to insert into the post.
Note: Since WordPress switched their default editor in v5.x, the ‘Classic Editor Plugin’ is required. In WordPress go to Settings > Writing and change “Default editor for all users” to Classic.
- Test with WordPress 5.0.3 (Classic Editor Plugin required).
- Test with WordPress 4.8.1
- Remove call to a jQuery 1.7 function; update WordPress version
- Improve compatibility with other TinyMCE plugins; improve image display
- Fix for PHP versions less than 5.4.
- Don’t require SSL verification of secure URLs.
- Renamed options and variables to minimize potential conflict with other plugins. Minor UI changes. Delete data when deleting plugin.
- Changed UI for selecting a product.
- Changed the configuration procedure to only make user copy/paste 1 string instead of 5. Added installation tutorial.
- Changed shopper-facing product download method to allow product display in the blog for some PHP config settings.
- Added a Test Connection button on the configuration screen. Added a 30-second connection timeout.
- Fixed a bug preventing product display in the blog for some PHP config settings
- Initial release