Merchants who have a WordPress e-commerce store are notified of new orders via a text message to their mobile phone through Twilio.
|Author:||Lorenzo Orlando Caum, Enzo12 LLC (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-06-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 197|
Click to start download
This plugin adds text message notifications for new orders.
After checkout, the merchant will receive a text message with new order information.
This process occurs in the background without needing action from the customer.
- Need help with your Shopp ecommerce store? Hire a Shopp consultant today.
- View additional WordPress plugins for Shopp by Lorenzo Orlando Caum, Enzo12 LLC
- Follow Lorenzo on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, and Github
An additional view of the Shopp + Twilio WordPress admin page.
The Shopp + Twilio WordPress admin page.
Shopp + Twilio iPhone 4S demo.
How do I get an account with Twilio?
Visit twilio.com to register for an account.
What is Shopp and how do I get it?
Shopp is an ecommerce plugin for WordPress. Learn more about Shopp.
Are there any other extensions available for Shopp?
Yes, there are different extensions available including emailing marketing, short message service (sms) notifications, forms & reporting, help desk, and more. Please visit Shopp 101.
- Changed name of menu from + Extensions to Shopp 101
- Verified support for WP 3.9.2
- Verified support for Shopp 1.3.5
- Removed links to old domain name
- Only load CSS on WP admin screen
- Moved to new menu
- Verified support for Shopp 1.2.4 and 1.2.5
- Removed social sharing
- Verified support for WordPress 3.5
- Fixed broken links
- Corrected grammar errors
- Verified support for WordPress 3.4.2
- Added notice for Shopp 22.214.171.124 and prior (no longer supported)
- Added links to Amazon Wishlist
- Corrected html syntax
- Fixed CSS date format
- Corrected errors from array(&$this
- Verified support for WordPress 3.4.1
- Verified support through Shopp 1.2.3
- Added support to extend plugin further
- Removed unneeded styling in css file
- Minor updates to admin page content and layout
- Corrected html syntax
- First version!