A neat plugin that gives you two shortcodes and enables you to make money through affiliate by providing the whole product list of shopello.se!
|Author:||Shopello AB (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.2.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-02-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 201|
Click to start download
Why cannot I use any of the shortcodes?
Make sure you have entered a correct API-key and API-endpoint. If you have
problems with this, please contact email@example.com
* Tested with WordPress 4.5.
* Minor CSS changes to support the new WordPress Theme.
* Tested with WordPress 4.4
* Added Norwegian Bokmål as translation as well, we only had Nynorsk before.
- This is also the last planned release of this plugin.
- Resolved major cache-bug in API result. This should resolve image-issues.
- This is the last planned release of this plugin.
- Bumped the limit of max amount of listings from 50 to 1000.
- Proper reducted price fix.
- Fixed limit of max amount of listings from 25 to 50 in JS.
- Specified line-height for product names to not break the layout in some themes
- Increased max amount of listings from 15 to 50.
- Tested with WordPress 4.3
- Added Norwegian translation
- Always load all images from Shopello over a TLS connection, that works for
- Replaced inputbox with selectbox when choosing API-Endpoint, should be less
issues to get the correct endpoint like this.
- Made the “Test API-Settings” script more reliable.
- Added mediaquerys for the product grid to work better on cellphones.
- Fixed regression in the Listing Management.
- Repaired a small case of database corruption.
- Fixed regression in the “Test API” button in settings.
- Some users experienced issues regarding “json_decode”, fixed the cause of the
issue and added migration to repair the database.
- PHP 5.3 Regression
- Solved big issue in all AJAX-Calls on servers running some kind of
eAccelerator or other PHP-Extension that removes comments from the code.
- Resolved issue with the pagination if a custom pagesize is chosen.
- This update shouldn’t affect any features, it’s a big refactor of how we store
our listings. The migration should happen automaticly.
- Removed Bootstrap, this did have effect on the look of the entire page with
is the themes job and not this plugin’s job. This release might affect the look
of your page. But this will cause less conflicts with your theme.
- Implemented Caching of API Requests, this will improve the pages responsetime
by a great deal.
- Code improvements
- Fixed regression in PHP 5.3
- Tested with WordPress 4.2.2
- Hide errormessage from widget when visiting a page without listing.
- Documentation improvements
- Renamed some scripts to make sense
- Stopped including unused scripts
- Code improvements and polish
- Introducing the Danish translation
- Hide query in filters
- Updated to support WordPress 4.2
- Minor change of the anchor-links for the product item, you can click anywhere
on the product in the listing now.
- Category filtering fix
- Small CSS fix for product listing
- Color filtering fix
- Rewrite of the entire productlisting and filter handling
- Major code improvements of AJAX related backend
- Updated translations (still only English and Swedish available).
- Improvements in fetching of products
- Improved handling of 404 errors from API, now it won’t destroy the entire
- Major code improvements
- Migrated from LESSCSS to SCSS
- Internationalization and Localization support, we currently have English and
- Major code improvements, no new features.
- Added initial support for autoloading with composer
- Added adminpage to check for CURL as dependency and to Ping the API.
- Minor changes to readme, just layouting of text.
- Added Screenshots to readme
- Readme and cosmetic fixes, no code or feature changes.
- More small fixes. We’re progressing to get to version 2.0.0 which will be the
first public stable version.
- Small fixes.
- Major cleanup.
- First stable version released.
- First version released for Beta testing