Create an affiliate shop page on your website. Simple to setup and add products to start making money from affiliate links on your blog.
|Author:||Leon Magee, Justin McChesney-Wachs (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-03-2017|
|Total downloads:||36 066|
|Active installs:||4 000+|
Click to start download
Where can I find setup instructions and documentation?
You can view all the documentation on the plugin’s website, at shoppagewp.com/documentation.
What kind of affiliate links can I use?
You can use any link you wish, it doesn’t even have to be an affiliate link.
Where can I get support?
Will Shop Page WP slow my site down?
Shop Page WP is lightweight will not slow your site down like WooCommerce or other heavy plugins.
How do I add product images?
Product images are added as the “featured image” within the product post. How you source your images is up to you.
Are product links No Follow?
Yes. All product links are set to rel=nofollow.
Where can I find the product ID for inserting specific products?
From the WordPress Admin, navigate to Shop Page WP > All products. The product post ID is displayed as a column and can be copied and pasted into the shortcode or Gutenberg block.
- Added ability to output products by ID (or multiple IDs).
- Added ability to list categories (or IDs) separated by comma (pipe symbol will still work).
- Gutenberg functionality and Shop Page WP Gutenberg block added.
- Grid class names changed: full-width -> spwp-full-width, one-half -> spwp-one-half, one-third -> spwp-one-third, one-fourth -> spwp-one-fourth
- The previous class names were too generic and they conflicted with some themes. If you are applying styles by using the old class names please update to these new class names.
- New Feature: New shortcode attribute to specify a ‘max number’ of products to display
- New Feature: Option to open shop page links in the same tab instead of a new tab
- New Feature: Plugin will now output alt text for images (if alt text is set for image in the media library)
- Fixed bug for Internet Explorer 11 where product grid was overlapping
- Fixed bug with underline of link text on certain themes
- Fixed bug with featured image upload not displaying for certain themes
Shop Page WP Products are now be excluded from WordPress Search
- Update to how stylesheets are enqueued
- The entire product card now is clickable (image, text and button)
- New optional field for product description
- Customize the button text for individual products
- Product links are now “rel=nofollow”
- Fixed bug that was causing a button style issue when alignment was applied to the shop page shortcode.
- Misc style updates
Settings and Documentation Update