This plugin integrates shipcloud into WooCommerce.
|Author:||Awesome UG (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.2.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-06-2017|
|Total downloads:||2 857|
Click to start download
Configure shipcloud from within the shipping settings of WooCommerce
Either let your customer decide, which shipping carrier should be used or do it yourself
Easy to use interface for creating shipping labels
Use ore defined templates for optimizing your workflow
Create parcel templates with just a few clicks
Get an overview of all your parcel templates
Batch label creation: Create multiple shipping labels with ease by using parcel templates
Adjust sender and/or receiver addresses base on your current use case
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Register an account with shipcloud
- Go to the
WooCommerce/Settings/Shippingtab in the WordPress Admin, select
shipcloud, add your API Key and put in the rest of the settings
- Be sure that you have setup the shipment related settings (length, height, width and weight) in your products
- or if you are using Shipping Classes, add the settings there
- After setting up, your new orders will have a box called
shipcloud shipping center
- There you can calculate prices for your parcels, create & download labels or view their tracking data
You can also follow this simple instruction video (in German):
- Fixed: Labels weren’t merged when using the bulk action from 2nd dropdown on shop orders page
- Fixed: Unnecessary multiple calls to create/delete a webhook
- Fixed: Error when trying to log an error while creating a webhook
- Added: Saturday delivery
- Added: Age based delivery (DHL visual age check, UPS adult signature)
- Added: DHL premium international
- Added: DHL preferred time
- Added: Drop authorization
- Added: GLS Guaranteed24Service
- Enhanced: Added info about where the debug log can be found
- Enhanced: Added setting to always use the calculated weight from order
- Enhanced: PHP 5.5 is now the minimum requirement
- Enhanced: Show order status tracking in user account
- Fixed: Error when trying to create the first parcel template
- Fixed: Handling of billing address for notifications when using WooCommerce 2
- Added: Buyers can now use their pakadoo id to determine the shipping address
- Added: Total order weight can now be used when creating shipments by selecting a checkbox
- Added: WooCommerce version check headers
- Enhanced: Added more logging (when debug log is enabled) to make support cases can be answered easier.
- Enhanced: Carrier specific handling of cash on delivery attributes when using GLS or UPS as carrier
- Enhanced: Service and package type are now preselected in dropdowns when selecting a new carrier
- Fixed: Creating return shipping labels.
- Fixed: Creating shipping labels from prepared shipments not working because of address id.
- Enhanced: Rework handling of WP_Error when deleting a shipment
- Enhanced: Added method to shipment model so we can output error messages to the UI
- Fixed: Standard carrier caused problems in checkout when buyer was selecting the shipping carrier.
- Fixed: Added handling of undefined parcel, sender and shipment data
- Fixed: Added backwards compatibility for getting the payment method (to check for cash on delivery)
- Removed: Standard carrier from settings.
- Enhanced: Removed buttons for creating/preparing return shipments, because you can select returns as a service
- Enhanced: Make it possible to supply a reference_number before creating a shipment
- Fixed: empty destination zip_code in checkout
- Fixed: missing tracking url link
- Enhanced: Added more countries and their respective languages to the I18n Mapping.
- Fixed: missing zip_code in sender input field
- Fixed: care_of not shown when editing prepared shipments
- Fixed: (Re)Added an input field for providing a value to book a higher insurance with the carrier
- Fixed: Error message when ISO language code couldn’t be determined
- Fixed: Problems with shop guests and cart usage fixed.
- Enhanced: Shipment interface to prepare/create labels for an order.
- Enhanced: Add action link so users can jump from plugins page directly to the plugin settings
- Enhanced: API connections optimized/centralized.
- Fixed: Flush carriers on plugin (de-)activation to manually invalidate the cache.
- Fixed: Streets with a ranged number (like “Middlestreet 162 – 164”) are now parsed correctly.
- Fixed: Prepared shipments can be modified again.
- Fixed: Prepared shipments can be deleted.
- Enhanced: added Belgium ISO country codes so users can send shipments via DPD to Belgium
- Enhanced: Show minimum required versions for PHP and WooCommerce.
- Enhanced: detect installed WooCommerce German Market plugin and detect cash on delivery orders differently
care_ofnow displayed in shipment data and transmitted when updating a shipment
- Fixed: Show error messages in backend when creating a label out of prepared ones fails.
- Fixed: Call to undefined method WC_Shipcloud_Order_Bulk::sanitize_package()
- Enhanced: When using the WooCommerce germanized plugin the post number for using DHL Packstation will be used for creating shipping labels instead of
- Enhanced: Labels for cash on delivery can now be created.
- Enhanced: Prepared labels can be edited before creating them (while editing an order).
- Fixed: Added whitespace between first and last name as well as street name and number when displaying a shipment
notification_emailis now transmitted correctly
- Enhanced: Added direct links to German customer stories to readme.txt
- Fixed: Fatal error due to
Call to undefined method WC_Order::get_meta()for WooCommerce 2 users
- Fixed: Parcel template names are now shown alike at all places
- Fixed: Workaround for when open_basedir restrictions are in effect
- Fixed: Prepared shipments are directly shown again in list of shipments after creation
- Enhanced: You’ll find links to YouTube videos now in the reame which show how to setup Shipcloud.
- Enhanced: Make cURL work while “open_basedir” is active.
- Fixed: While working on a single order the shipping labels didn’t get created.
- Fixed: Backend does not work properly when mbstring extension were missing.
- Fixed: While working on a single order the shipping cost couldn’t be calculated.
- Fixed: Return labels wrote sender and recipient in the wrong way.
- Added: Support for shipcloud package types
- Added: Phone number for sender and receiver address.
- Fixed: Use
wc_format_decimalto sanitize numeric inputs.
- Fixed: Correctly explode street numbers with digits in the street name
- Fixed: Start session earlier but not when headers are already sent
- Fixed: Postcode not taken from Settings
- Fixed: Create shipment form not fully shown
- Fixed: Invoiceaddress field “suite” not used for creating shipping label
- Fixed: Not working shipping in frontend
- Enhanced: Made Plugin WordPress.org ready
- Enhanced: Return single pdf after batch label creation
- Enhanced: Renamed Plugin
- Enhanced: Reworked language keys