DEPRECATED :: Share your posts with Twitter, Facebook, and a host of other services
|Author:||Automattic, Inc. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.1.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||31-08-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||151 827|
|Active installs:||3 000+|
Click to start download
Future upgrades to Sharedaddy plugin will only be available in Jetpack.
Jetpack connects your blog to the WordPress.com cloud, enabling awesome features.
- Initial release
- Fix incorrect link in plugin page
- Remove debug from JS code
- Add Japanese translation, thanks Naoko!
- Add Portuguese translation, thanks WordPress Portugal!
- Add Spanish, thanks to elarequi!
- Fix incorrect icon reference
- Add German, thanks to Jott und die Welt!
- Optimize loading of Digg JS
- Add French, thanks to Dario Spagnolo / Aurélie Rochelle!
- Add Brazilian Portuguese, thanks to Gabriel
- Add Dutch, thanks to Chantal
- Update Spanish translation (thanks to elarequi)
- Change CSS link to use wp_enqueue (props to Barry)
- Add %post_full_url% to custom service tags
- Fixed removal of sharing option in quickedit (props to dimadin)
- Add service ID to sharing_permalink filter (props to dimadin)
- Email service loading.gif is included in the plugin
- Better RTL support, cleanup style issues in some themes (props to Lance)
- Add Serbian translation (thanks to Milan Dinić)
- Fix double = in Facebook share and rawurlencode like button for better theme compat (props to Lance)
- Add %post_tags% to custom service tags
- Allow Facebook like button width to change
- Language domain fixes (props to dimadin)
- Add language context to service names
- Add ‘sharing_show’ filter to allow custom determination of whether to show sharing links
- Add option to disable CSS and JS (so it can be moved in theme, if required)
- Better support for non-multibyte blogs
- Restore fixes to Twitter link
- Updated German language (thanks to infected)
- Further improvements to localisation (thanks to Milan Dinić)
- Theme placement improvements
- Add Danish width to Facebook
- Fix invalid HTML in Twitter iframe
- Add notices to upgrade to Jetpack for further updates.