Add sharing buttons for Google +1, Facebook Like, Twitter, LinkedIn and StumbleUpon.
|Author:||iThemes (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.7.33|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-07-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||25 589|
Click to start download
Add sharing buttons for Buffer, Facebook, Google +1, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
The Fastest Social Sharing Plugin for WordPress
- Buffer Button
- Facebook Like Button
- Google +1 Button
- LinkedIn Button
- Pinterest Button
- StumbleUpon Button
- Twitter Button
- Works with the Bit.ly Shortlinks plugin to provide Bit.ly shortlinks including custom domains
- Can be appended to content or used as a widget
Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Easy to use settings get you set up fast.
Display buttons below content.
Display buttons anywhere you want with a widget.
Why can’t I see the widget on every page?
- The widget can only be shown on the individual pages or posts regardless of other settings
Can I change the styles?
- Yes, all output is well broken down to allow for easy CSS theming.
- Moved to iThemes.com
- Tested in 3.8.1
- Updated Facebook code to fix like button
- Added better variable checking to reduce PHP warnings
- Spanish translation by Pablo Romero
- Updated styles center elements rather than justify
- Fixed Bit51 feed with improved error handling
- Added Slovak translation by Branco at WebHostingGeeks.com
- Fixed the default weight of the StumbleUpon Button
- Added ability to manually sort buttons
- Added ability to display buttons above content, below content, or both
- Added .pot file to encourage translations
- Added Twittercard support
- Improved opengraph will override jetpack
- Improved logic for page display
- Added option to turn of plugin CSS
- Added option to add Facebook App ID
- Fixed Facebook sharing bug
- Updated Bit51 library
- Added StumbleUpon button
- Removed Reddit button (async was too problematic)
- Added Pinterest button
- Removed Stumpleupon button
- Added Reddit Button
- Added Buffer Button
- Better CSS
- Now uses Bit51.com plugin framework
- Works with Bit.ly Shorlinks to share shortlinks
- Returned changelog and support forums to WordPress.org
- Minor bugfixes for HTML validation
- Another attempt to fix the bug from 1.1 as the previous commit lost the changes
- Fixed bug that prevented CSS from executing correctly
- Initial Release