Setka Workflow makes it easy to manage the content creation process.
|Author:||Native Grid LLC (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-11-2017|
Click to start download
Setka Workflow Integration page. Manage your settings here.
Collect ideas for future articles. Create topic ratings and put the best ones into production.
Export WordPress categories to Setka Workflow instantly.
Edit and Publish posts from the Setka Workflow tickets directly in WordPress.
Edit posts from the Setka Workflow tickets directly in WordPress.
Published content automatically marked as done on the ticket.
Dashboard is a task a manager with calendar view to manage all editorial tasks.
Budget tool provides you with simple financial analysis of content and the best performing authors.
Connect Google Analytics, Onthe.io and other analytical services. Push your posts to Amplifr, Slack or Youtube.
Create one or several teams and assign individual rights for every team member.
What the plugin is designed for?
Setka Workflow Plugin is designed to integrate your WordPress site with Setka Workflow space. Using the plugin you can:
- Export post categories from WordPress to Setka Workflow,
- Sync ticket and post statuses,
- Create a draft of a post in WordPress from your Setka Workflow Dashboard.
How do I setup the plugin?
Sync your Setka Workflow space and WordPress site with API license key.
- Copy an API license key from space settings (workflow.setka.io – Settings – Integrations – WordPress – API License key).
- Enter the exact website URL and click “Save”.
- Go to Setka Workflow plugin settings, paste API license key to the respective field and click “Save”.
Is Setka Workflow plugin free?
Yes, Setka Workflow plugin is free.
We offer 3 subscription plans which provide extensive solutions depending on your team size and the number of websites.
Where can I get support if I have questions?
1.0.9 – October 17, 2018
Bug Fixing and improvements.
1.0.8 – May 21, 2018
- Updated PHP library wp-kit (v0.9.1 => v0.10.0).
1.0.7 – May 16, 2018
- Fixed an issue with exporting categories from WordPress to Workflow.
1.0.6 – March 14, 2018
- Updated PHP library wp-kit (v0.5.3 => v0.9.0).
1.0.5 – February 16, 2018
- Updated setka/workflow-php-sdk (v1.0.0 => v1.1.1).
- Fixed the license field in composer.json.
- Updated readme.txt
1.0.4 – January 17, 2017
Updated copy in the plugin.
1.0.3 – December 1, 2017
- Updated link generation in Workflow Ticket Id Meta Box.
- Updated readme.txt file.
1.0.1 – November 29, 2017
Better plugin activation.
1.0.0 – November 23, 2017