Seo Monitor is a free WordPress plugin to monitor your SEO performance for your website(s).
|Author:||To Be On The Web (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-04-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 476|
Click to start download
- Download the Seo Monitor plugin from WordPress.org.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add your website with all the keywords on the “sites” page.
- Go to the “keywords” page and the first rankings will be tracked.
Is it possible to add additional search engines like Yahoo, Bing and others?
Yes this is possible, you can do this yourself with the available hooks and actions. You can see an example in the file admin/searchengine/class-seo-monitor-search-engine-google.php how to do this.
Or you can buy the premium version (not available yet), this version will support Bing and Yahoo.
- Upgrade TGM-Plugin-Activation to version 2.6.1
- Tested until wordpress 4.9.6
- Fix bug to support hebrew language
- Initial version.