The SendCloud allows you to send email to your subscribers if your blog has updates. you can monitor the sending email data from data center
|Author:||SendCloud (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.0.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-06-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Major features in SendCloud include:
- Post Published Reminder: The subscribers will receive email notifications when a new post is published.
- Post Commented Reminder: The users who are related with these comments will receive email notifications when a new comment is posted.
- Our powerful data statistics features allow you to monitor your email sending status in real time such as the open and click information and so on.
- you can collect your site subscribers through widget(Site Update Subscriber)
- Listing the users who has subscribed your blog.
- If the majority of your users are from China, then there’s no better plugin than it.