senangPay payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce.
|Author:||senangPay (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-03-2016|
|Total downloads:||2 960|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
- Make sure that you already have WooCommerce plugin installed and activated.
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to menu ‘Plugins’ and ‘Add New’.
- Key in ‘senangPay’ in the ‘Search Plugins’ field and press enter.
- It will display the plugin and press intall.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to menu WooCommerce, settings, Checkout, senangPay and fill in your merchant id and secret key. You can retrieve the merchant id and secret key from senangPay Dashboard at https://app.senangpay.my.
- Make sure the ‘Enable this payment gateway’ is ticked. Click on ‘Save changes’ button.
- In senangPay Dashboard make sure you key in your return URL and callback URL as http://your_domain/checkout/ and choose ‘Read response and send email if error’ for callback response, finally press Save. Please leave the ‘Return URL Parameters’ field empty.
Do I need to sign up with senangPay in order to use this plugin?
Yes, we require info such as merchant id and secret key that is only available after you sign up with senangPay.
Can I use this plugin without using WooCommerce?
What currency does it support?
Currently senangPay only support Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
What if I have some other question related to senangPay?
Please open a ticket by log in to senangPay Dashboard and look for menu support.
- Fix issue with failed payments
- initial version for Woocommerce 3.x full compatibility
- remove usage of WC deprecated functions
- wp_redirect doesn’t always redirect. Add exit() to ensure redirection
- added proper callback response
- Send billing name, email and phone to senangPay so that customer does not have to re-enter at senangPay payment form
- Solve the issue where multiple emails were sent to both buyer and seller after payment is complete.
- Upon successful payment customer will see order complete page.