Scroll Text Widget is a plugin to automically scroll up the content inserted in the description area of the widget.
|Author:||Brijesh Mishra (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-01-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||12 495|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Scroll Text Widget help you showcase your News, content, important notices on the website with scrolling up text.
- Show scrolling text on any page using sidebar
- Can be used as advertising, notice, important updates
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Option to scroll text up or down
- Option to increase or decrease speed of the scroll
Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest updates Brijesh Mishra
Can I change the direction of scroll?
Yes, you can change the direction of scrolling text up or down from the plugin setting options given in the admin section of wordpress.
Can I change speed of scroll?
Yes, you can change the speed of scroll from the plugin setting options given in the admin section of wordpress.
- Added plugin setting page
- Options to scroll text up or down
- Options to increase or decrease speed of the scroll
- This is the first and latest version.