Rumble's official WordPress plugin to embed videos quickly and easily into your posts.
|Author:||Rumble (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.16|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-02-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
To install the Rumble plugin:
- Install Rumble automatically or by uploading the ZIP file.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
- Rumble is now activated. Go to the rumble settings and enter publisher ID.
- You are now ready to search and embed videos.
* Make AMP pages use the iframe player no matter what setting is used
* Fix player rendering in instant articles when using IFrame player
* Fix wording in settings from Publisher ID to Publisher API Key to make it