This plugin adds hooks-editing interface in theme options for "rtPanel Theme Framework" – http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/rtpanel
|Author:||rtcamp (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.0.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-10-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 949|
Click to start download
This plugin is add-on for rtPanel Theme Framework and should be used alongwith it.
It adds an option page under rtPanel Theme Options, using which, a user can write codes for various action and/or filter hooks supported by rtPanel Theme Framework
Using this plugin a user need not edit any theme files to achieve desired functionality.
- Documentation links updated
- Remove Notice
- Added new hook relative to rtPanel 4.1.3+
- Added new hook relative to rtPanel 3.2+ ( rtp_head() )
- Added new hooks relative to rtPanel 2.2+
- Added new hooks relative to rtPanel 2.1+
- Double quotes no longer required
- Initial release