Resize images in RSS feeds so they will fit in HTML emails.
|Author:||Morgan Kay (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-01-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 507|
Click to start download
If you use a service such as Feedburner or MailChimp to turn your RSS feed into an email subscription, and the images in your posts are more than 600px wide, the formatting of your HTML emails might be messed up. This plugin lets you resize the images in your RSS feeds.
Version 2.0 has been completely re-written from scratch! It is now more reliable, and works with images from external URLs.
- Completely re-written from scratch!
- Now uses image sizes from the media library, instead of just resizing with HTML
- Now supports images with external URLs
- Updated instructions
- Compatible with 4.0
- Added Spanish translation by Andrew Kurtis, WebHostingHub http://www.webhostinghub.com/
- Made plugin translation-ready
- Fixed bug where saved options weren’t being used
- First release