Add related posts on your screen corners for impressions and conversion improvement.
|Author:||PHPFirst (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-08-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
RPW - Related posts widget displays posts, and custom post types related to the current posts, introducing your readers to other relevant content on your site.
Related posts widget is a powerful plugin for WordPress that allows you to display a list of related posts on your website.
The plugin also comes with it's very own inbuilt stylesheet that let's your related posts look awesome!
For Demo Click Here
- Display: Plugin come with default 3 types of display
- Styles: Want more control over style? you can change widget style from an admin interface like color, fonts, number of pixels from top of the screen left and many more options, etc.
- Display: In few updates lots of new options available:
- Option to add related posts to widgetized area of your theme
- Option to use
[RPW]to display the related posts anywhere you want in the post content
- Option to add an external link and/or custom article/text image
- Option to add a subscribe form inside the widget
- Option to add a banner inside the widget (adsense etc)
- Option to show tweets or facebook posts instead
- Option to add the widget on any corner or side of the screen
- Option to find related posts by title and/or content of the current post