Adds menus to the WordPress Toolbar to display blog, page, post and attachment IDs along with other related information.
|Author:||Red Pixel Studios (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-02-2012|
|Total downloads:||4 359|
Click to start download
The blog and post info menus.
The blog info menu exhibiting an alert indicator.
The blog info menu extended with alerts underlined. Mouse over alerts to see an explanation.
The page info menu extended. Also appears on posts, custom posts and media.
- Upload the
rps-blog-infodirectory and its containing files to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Addition of standard RPS Plugin Framework.
- Compatibility with Admin Color Scheme settings.
- Enabled Blog menu to show on single site installs.
- Added server and remote IP addresses to Blog menu.
- Added alert indicator to show if site is running on localhost or if Search Engines cannot index.
- Removed last updated from Blog menu since its usefulness was questionable.
- Fixed issues generating notices in debug mode in single and multisite configurations.
- Now getting singular name from post type for display next to the post ID.
- Now getting post type names as defined within the post type object.
- Replaced underscore with space in post type names and transformed to uppercase.
- First official release version.