This repository holds all interfaces/classes/traits related to
|Author:||rootsratedmedia (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-01-2016|
Click to start download
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/rootsrated-content-clouddirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the RootsRated WP Plugin -> Settings page to enter API credentials
- If the credentials are valid, you will get a notification stating your plugin is active
- Begin scheduling content on RootsRated Compass!
How do I find new content for my WordPress site?
Login to RootsRated Compass, and publish content to your WordPress site. Once it’s published, it should appear in WordPress.
What happens if RootsRated has a new version?
We will notify your WordPress site that a new version exists, and you’ll have the opportunity to accept or decline those changes.
My credentials failed — what should I do?
Make sure your credentials are correct and entered as they appear on RootsRated Compass. If they are entered correctly, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help!
- Version 1.1.0 – Minor features and bugfixes
- Version 1.1.5 – Compatibility with PHP 5.3+
- Version 1.1.6 – Address jQuery conflict
- Version 1.1.7 – Revise removal logic
- Version 1.2.1 – Refactored for stability & added revision system
- Version 1.3.4 – Bug fixes and security improvements