Creates a Store page on your WordPress website embedded with RomanCart Storefront.
|Author:||RomanCart Development (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||1.0.2|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-05-2015|
Click to start download
Go to our website for our extensive FAQs section and details on how to contact our support team, if needed.
Follow these simple steps to install, activate and setup RomanCart Storefront on your WordPress website.
- Install romancart_ecommerce folder either from the WordPress library or via FTP.
- Under Settings > RomanCart Ecommerce, add your RomanCart Store ID.
- Your WordPress website will now feature a Store page with RomanCart StoreFront installed.
Our dedicated support team are always on hand to offer advice and answer questions regarding the installation of the RomanCart Ecommerce WordPress plugin, or any of our other servcies or systems. Please feel free to get in touch if you require any assistance.
- Filter and Store ID upgrades
- Tested on latest version of WordPress
- Changed to https://