Easy way to discourage search engines from indexing only specific pages / posts.
|Author:||Marat Nepomnyashy (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-10-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 388|
Click to start download
Where can I ask a question about Robots Meta Whiz?
Ask your questions at: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/robotswhiz
Where can I post issues / bugs / feature requests?
Post issues / bugs / feature requests at: https://github.com/maratbn/RobotsWhiz/issues
Where can I post pull requests?
Post pull requests at: https://github.com/maratbn/RobotsWhiz/pulls
- Updated screenshot.
- Added the ability to also sort the posts table by the robot restriction tokens.
- Inserted thin dashed line between each post attribute row and the tokens row for better
- Fixed incorrect sorting of the page template column occuring under WordPress version < 4.7
- Implemented user sorting of the posts table rows according to column values and in ascending or
- Having the robots meta tokens be sorted alphabetically.
- Renamed the plugin from RobotsWhiz to Robots Meta Whiz.
- Additional minor changes to description and keywords.
- Added screenshot of configuration screen.
- Miscellaneous documentation improvements.
- Fixed bug: Restored the php echo short tags for rendering
header captions that were incorrectly removed earlier.
- Fixed bug: Corrected the logic for processing previously saved values.
- Updated description wording.
- Added activation check for PHP version to not be < 5.4
- Minor code refactoring involving empty PHP echo short tags.
- Corrected REQUIREMENTS in that the supported PHP version is >= 5.4 not >= 5.3
- Initial release.