Automatically feeds Alto, Jupix, Vebra, LetMC or BLM (Rightmove) property details into the popular Real…
|Author:||Ultimateweb Ltd (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-01-2018|
Click to start download
Once you have installed and set up your Real Homes theme and the WP Property Feed Plugin you simply install this connector plugin and the rest is automatic. You can download and install this plugin using the built in WordPress plugin installer in the wp-admin, just search for \”WP Property Feed Real Homes\” and install the plugin then \”Activate\” to make it active. Once active the connector will automatically update the Real Homes properties each time the WP Property Feed plugin updates from the feeds (normally every hour). In the settings for WP Property Feed you will see a new Real Homes tab. The tab will show the last 10 automatic updates that were performed and has a checkbox to allow you to run the connector immediately.
It is advised that you set a long time out (max_execution_time) in your php.ini file as feed downloads can take a long time.
- First version released 20th January 2018
- 1.2 Version added import resume
- 1.3 Restricted image processing to new entries only
- 1.4 Fixed image viewing and importing when servered from external CDN
- 1.5 Made plugin backward compatible with early php versions
- 1.6 Made to work with realhomes child themes
- 1.7 Fixed hiding of duplicate feed properties admin menu
- 1.8 Fixed issue with separate realhomes wppf schedule