A lightweight WordPress shortcodes plugin that adds a button to the text editor to easily add shortcodes to your posts.
|Author:||Rescue Themes (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-04-2015|
|Total downloads:||38 054|
|Active installs:||6 000+|
Click to start download
The placement of the shortcodes toggle button will be in the page and post editor area.
The shortcodes are conveniently displayed in a pop-up box for quick selection.
- Upload the plugin to
/wp-content/plugins/. Alternately, you can download this package as a zip and upload it via the WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Click the Rescue Themes icon in the WordPress text editor to display your shortcodes options.
Where can I see the shortcodes?
See a demonstration of the shortcodes along with the shortcode structure on the Rescue Themes site.
2.4, October 9, 2017
- Enabled Icons to be displayed on buttons
2.3, March 20, 2017
- Updated Font Awesome to version 4.7
2.2.1, July 8, 2016
- Added API key support for Google Maps
2.2, Apr 22, 2016
- Updated Font Awesome to version 4.6.1
- Updated animate.css to version 3.5.1
- Updated translation file
2.1.1, Aug 10, 2015
- Updated to Font Awesome v4.4.0
2.1.0, Aug 6, 2015
- Fixed border radius setting for buttons
2.0, July 22, 2015
- Major refactoring of codebase
- Moved button into media bar with modal display. Shortcodes can now be applied to content from both the Visual and Text tabs
- Updated to WOW v1.1.2
- Updated to Animate CSS v3.3.0
- Localized text and added .pot translation file
- Replaced toggle shortcode open/close images with font icons
1.7.1, July 6, 2015
- Fixing update files
1.7, July 6, 2015
- Fixed typography inheritance
- Fixed Font Awesome version reference (4.3.0)
- Added unlimited color option for buttons
- Updated to Font Awesome v4.3.0
- Updated to wow.js to v1.0.3
- Updated to Font Awesome v4.2.0
- Updated to Font Awesome v4.1
- Added animation effects
- Added widget support
- Removed WP 3.8 support
- Updated links and added readme.txt
- Updated TinyMCE for WordPress 3.9
- Added Font Awesome Icons
- Initial release