Gives visitors the possibility to report inappropriate comments. Reported comments will show up in admin where they may be reviewed.
|Author:||Peter Berglund (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-02-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 497|
Click to start download
Adds a link next to the reply link below each comment, which allows visitors to flag comments as inappropriate. A sub page to comments in admin is added, where an administrator may review all the flagged comments and decide if they should be removed or not.
- Ability for visitors to report comments they find offensive.
- Once a flagged comment has been deemed ok, it wont be able to be flagged again.
- Flagging is done via ajax for smoother experience for the visitors.
- Decide whether all visitors or only logged in users can report comments.
- Fully localized. Comes with English and Swedish translations.
- Changed filter for how the report link was shown, now it appears even when threads are on their lowest level. You may need to style it (.report-comments) depending on your theme.
- Removed requirement for PHP 5.3.0.
- Added option to only let logged in users report comments (located at WordPress discussion settings).
- Added link to edit any reported comments.
- Added filter (report_comments_strings) to use if you want to change wording of any or all messages used by the plugin.
- Initial release.