Removes all the Yoast SEO comments from your front-end source code.
|Author:||Mitch (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||1.2.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-07-2016|
|Total downloads:||71 972|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
- Upload the ‘remove-yoast-seo-comments’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- All done! The HTML comments are now removed from your front-end source code.
How do I know which version of Yoast SEO is compatible?
It is recommended running a test installation of WordPress, also running Yoast SEO and RYSC. Check the compatibility status on the admin dashboard after Yoast SEO releases an update.
All Yoast SEO versions are compatible with RYSC, tested up to Yoast SEO 4.9.
Does this plugin add any configuration options?
No, activate the plugin and you are done! No settings to configure.
Will this plugin modify any of my Yoast SEO plugin files?
No, this plugin will not modify any of your Yoast SEO plugin files.
- Fixed issue with Yoast SEO head function not outputting.
- Fixed conflicts with Yoast SEO 5.7.1
- Limited the RYSC dashboard widget to admin only.
- Versioning added as a variable to the RYSC class.
- Fixed a display error where the RYSC version was showing instead of the Yoast SEO version.
- Cleaner, more lightweight and optimized coding.
- New dashboard widget added.
- Removed backup solutions.
- Removed XML buffering.
- Fixes an issue regarding XML pages buffering.
- Removes Yoast SEO comments from XML pages generated by Yoast SEO.
- Added support for Yoast SEO 4.3 and earlier (this includes custom Yoast SEO versions which cannot be updated).
- Plan B functions added for when Yoast SEO decides to change their coding layout.
- Yoast SEO update caused a bug in this plugin, this update fixes it.
- Introducing more modern, better and faster functions
- RYSC can now be activated without Yoast SEO being activated
- Fixed an security vulnerability regarding
- Added support for WordPress 4.7
- Removed debugging code
- Removed anonymous functions: RYSC is now more light-weight than ever
- Minor changes to all files
- Removed a unnecessary file
- Added support for Yoast SEO Premium
- Initial release