Removes the WordPress credit on the default WordPress theme for those wanting to customise the theme.
|Author:||webd.uk (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-04-2017|
|Total downloads:||25 842|
|Active installs:||5 000+|
Click to start download
- Removed the comma and added margin in Twenty Nineteen
- Now compatible with Twenty Nineteen included with 5.0 beta
- Started work to make plugin compatible with new Twenty Nineteen theme
- Added ability for plugin to work with default themes during a Live Preview
- Merged split sentences into one translatable chunk
- Remove separator from Twenty Sixteen theme
- Bug fixes
- Bug fix for Twenty Ten
- Margin fix for several of the themes
- Admin notice if wrong theme detected
- Bug fix in case a child theme is being used
- Moved the CSS into the WordPress Theme Customizer
- Added a Widget Area to allow content insertion
- Added a dismissible notice for those feeling generous.
- First version of the plugin.