Removes the WordPress credit on the default WordPress theme for those wanting to customise the theme.
|Author:||webd.uk (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-04-2017|
|Total downloads:||15 756|
|Active installs:||3 000+|
Click to start download
Easily remove the WordPress credit on the default WordPress theme …
1) Install Remove “Powered by WordPress” automatically or by uploading the ZIP file.
2) Activate the plugin through the “Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3) Turn off the plugin by deactivating it or through “Theme Options” menu in the Theme Customizer.
4) Optionally add content by dragging a widget (eg Text widget) into the new “Site Info” widget area.
- Added ability for plugin to work with default themes during a Live Preview
- Merged split sentences into one translatable chunk
- Remove separator from Twenty Sixteen theme
- Bug fixes
- Bug fix for Twenty Ten
- Margin fix for several of the themes
- Admin notice if wrong theme detected
- Bug fix in case a child theme is being used
- Moved the CSS into the WordPress Theme Customizer
- Added a Widget Area to allow content insertion
- Added a dismissible notice for those feeling generous.
- First version of the plugin.