Remita Woocommerce Payment gateway allows you to accept payment on your Woocommerce store via Visa Cards, Mastercards, Verve Cards, eTranzact, PocketM
|Author:||SystemSpecs Limited (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||5.5.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-07-2015|
|Total downloads:||6 101|
Click to start download
Remita Woocommerce Payment Plugin allows you to accept payments on your Woocommerce store via debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Verve) and Wallets (eTranzact, PocketMoney). To start implementation for accepting payments on your website, please logon to your Remita Profile to:
- Get your public/Secret Keys Click Here to Sign-Up if you don’t have a profile yet and
- Provide a URL that Remita will send your payment notifications to
This is a Remita payment Plugin for Woocommerce developed in Nigeria.
Remita is a multi-channel funds collection platform that supports all types of Biller and merchant organizations. It can be used by educational institutions, insurance companies, e-commerce sites, utility companies, clubs and associations, religious organizations, Government agencies, Local and State Governments etc. to collect various types of fees, charges, dues and revenue.
Remita Woocommerce Payment Plugin allows you to accept payment on your Woocommerce store from Internet Banking, Bank Branches, Nigeria-issued Visa Card, Mastercard and Verve Cards and Internationally-Issued Master & Visa Cards.
You need a profile on Remita to start accepting payments on your website using this plugin. You can click here to sign-up quickly if you do not have a profile yet.
With this Remita Woocommerce Payment Gateway plugin, you will be able to accept the following payment methods in your shop:
- Visa Card
- Verve Cards
- Internet Banking
- Bank Branches
- Remita Account Transfer
Implementing this plugin accepts payments into Nigerian Naira (NGN) accounts only.
- Accept payment via Visa Cards, Mastercards, Verve Cards and ewallets (eTranzact, PocketMoney etc.)
- Seamless integration into the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Add Naira currency symbol. To select it go to go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left hand menu, then click General from the top tab. From Currency select Naira, then click on Save Changes for your changes to be effected.
Suggestions / Feature Request
If you have suggestions or a new feature request, feel free to get in touch with us through website here
WordPress Activate Plugin Page
Wooocommerce Settings Page
Wooocommerce Payment Gateway Setting Page
Selecting Remita Payment Gateway method on Woocommerce Payment Settings Page
Remita Payment Gateway Plugin Page
Woocommerce Checkout Page
Wocommerce PayNow Page
Remita Inline Popup Page
Remita Inline Success Page
What Do I Need To Use The Plugin
- You need to have Woocommerce plugin installed and activated on your WordPress site.
- You need to register an account on Remita
- First release
- Fixes the payment option error.
- Inline payment.