Allows you to regenerate your thumbnails after changing the thumbnail sizes.
|Author:||Alex Mills (Viper007Bond) (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-08-2008|
|Total downloads:||4 623 080|
|Active installs:||1 000 000+|
Click to start download
- PHP 7 compatibility.
- Updates relating to plugin language pack support.
- Make the capability required to use this plugin filterable so themes and other plugins can change it. Props Jackson Whelan.
- Don’t check the nonce until we’re sure that the action called was for this plugin. Fixes lots of “Are you sure you want to do this?” error messages.
- Fix the bottom bulk action dropdown. Thanks Stefan for pointing out the issue!
- Move the
error_reporting()call in the AJAX handler to the beginning so that we’re more sure that no PHP errors are outputted. Some hosts disable usage of
set_time_limit()and calling it was causing a PHP warning to be outputted.
- When regenerating all images, newest images are done first rather than the oldest.
- Fixed a bug with regeneration error reporting in some browsers. Thanks to pete-sch for reporting the error.
- Supress PHP errors in the AJAX handler to avoid sending an invalid JSON response. Thanks to pete-sch for reporting the error.
- Better and more detailed error reporting for when
- Clean up the wording a bit to better match the new features and just be easier to understand.
- Updated screenshots.
Lots of new features!
- Thanks to a lot of jQuery help from Boris Schapira, a failed image regeneration will no longer stop the whole process.
- The results of each image regeneration is now outputted. You can easily see which images were successfully regenerated and which failed. Was inspired by a concept by Boris.
- There is now a button on the regeneration page that will allow you to abort resizing images for any reason. Based on code by Boris.
- You can now regenerate single images from the Media page. The link to do so will show up in the actions list when you hover over the row.
- You can now bulk regenerate multiple from the Media page. Check the boxes and then select “Regenerate Thumbnails” form the “Bulk Actions” dropdown. WordPress 3.1+ only.
- The total time that the regeneration process took is now displayed in the final status message.
- jQuery UI Progressbar version upgraded.
- Switch out deprecated function call.
- Directly query the database to only fetch what the plugin needs (the attachment ID). This will reduce the memory required as it’s not storing the whole row for each attachment.
- I accidentally left a
check_admin_referer()(nonce check) commented out.
- Recoded from scratch. Now uses an AJAX request per attachment to do the resizing. No more PHP maximum execution time errors or anything like that. Also features a pretty progress bar to let the user know how it’s going.
- WordPress 2.7 updates — code + UI. Thanks to jdub and Patrick F.
- Initial release.