Recipe Key is a plugin built for Genesis Framework that adds dietary icons to your recipe posts by integrating with your categories and tags.
|Author:||Dave Perkins (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-01-2019|
Click to start download
I’ve Installed The Plugin Now What?
If you don’t already have category and/or tags, it’s time to add them. For example, add the tag ‘gluten free’ and tag a few posts as gluten free for the icon to show up.
Icons aren’t showing up, why?
Use the Recipe Key admin page under the admin dashboard > settings to see why Recipe Key isn’t picking up the associated tags or categories.
v0.3.4 – 2/14/19
– Fixed an issue where Vegetarian wasn’t showing up for existing tag in sidebar.
– Fixed a CSS issue in posts on while using mobile.
v0.3.3 – 2/11/19
– Fixed gap in posts when not using recipe.
v0.3.2 – 2/10/19
– fixed centering of Recipe Key Logo in sidebar when used.
v0.3.1 – 2/8/19
– Optimized Images (Thank you TinyPNG).
– Made changes to CSS to optimize images.
– Fixed bugs in admin page.
v0.2.8 – 1/30/19
– Updated CSS for a smoother look.
– Fixed a bug in the CSS.
v0.2.7 – 1/28/19
– Added Egg Free functionality.
– Changed CSS to streamline
v0.2.5.1 – 1/25/19
– updated readme.txt
v0.2.5 – 1/25/19
– updated readme.txt
v0.2.4 – 1/24/19
– First public release
v0.2.3 – 1/24/19
– Updated plugin per WordPress repositoriy requirements. (e.g. unique function names, namespaces, defines, and classnames).
v0.2.2 – 1/22/19
– Added updates to the admin page
– Added Low Carb functionality.
v0.2.1 – 1/18/19
– Premium – Added failsafes for disabling feature widget for older Foodie Pro Theme versions below 3.0.
– Premium – Added notification to admin page to update to newer version of Foodie Pro if Foodie Pro is under 3.0.
v0.2.0 – 1/11/19
– Cleaned up additional unneeded code. Got plugin ready for wordpress.org repository.
– Changed CSS and display on admin page
– Updated CSS for the plugin.
– Added RecipeKey logo to widget.
– Premium – Added Enable or disable toggle via checkbox on widget form for RecipeKey logo.
– Cleaned up and removed unneeded code.
v0.1.7 – 1/8/19
– Updated Recipe Icons, fixed display issues and removed unneeded code.
v0.1.6 – 1/6/19
– Recipe Key Admin Page adjustments and updated alt tag for SEO optimization.
v0.1.5 – 1/4/19
– Added additional conditional to IF statement to allow for dashes between cat/tags.
v0.1.4 – 1/4/19
– Fixed issues where Dashes/Hyphens (-) in tags/categories would break linkage.
v0.1.3 – 1/3/19
– Build out Recipe Key Admin Page to easier troubleshooting.
v0.1.2 – 1/2/19
– Changed out how terms are looked up for more of a dynamic flow.
v0.1.1 – 1/1/19
– Premium – Addition of Foodie Pro Feature Post Widget.
v0.1.0 – 12/29/18
– Recipe Key creation.