Use this plugin to add multiple quizzes or tests to your website.
|Author:||Frank Corso (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-09-2013|
|Total downloads:||376 449|
|Active installs:||20 000+|
Click to start download
Quiz/Survey Admin Page (With Advertisement Be Gone Add-On)
Quiz/Survey Settings Page (With Advertisement Be Gone Add-On)
Quiz/Survey Statistics Page (With Advertisement Be Gone Add-On)
Quiz/Survey Results Page
Example Quiz With Styling
- Navigate to Add New Plugin page within your WordPress
- Search for Quiz And Survey Master
- Click Install Now link on the plugin and follow the prompts
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How do you use that feature?
We have begun creating documentation for the plugin. You can view the documentation here: Documentation If you still have any trouble, feel free to use the widget on the quiz dashboard within the plugin to contact me and I will help you.
I want to edit the output for %QUESTIONS_ANSWERS%. Can I do that?
Yes, it is possible to edit the output of the variable %QUESTIONS_ANSWERS%. When editing your quiz, go to the “Text” tab. Once on the “Text” tab scroll almost all the way down the page and you will see a text area that allows you to edit the contents of %QUESTIONS_ANSWERS%.
I want to remove the “Correct Answer” part of my results page, or I want to display the “Correct Answer Info” part on my results page. How can I do that?
To make these changes, you will edit the %QUESTIONS_ANSWERS% variable. To do that, simply look at the answer to the previous question.
My preview looks different than my quiz. What can I do?
This is usually a theme conflict. You can checkout out our common conflict solutions or feel free to contact us.
5.3.1 (May 21, 2018)
- Closed Enhancement: Add user ID to admin results page table – (Issue #682)
- Closed Enhancement: Integrate with WordPress 4.9.6 GDPR features – (Issue #681)
5.3.0 (May 16, 2018)
- Closed Enhancement: Ability to disable IP address collection – (Issue #670)
- Closed User Request: Ability to customize name of QSM archive name – (Issue #666)
- Closed User Request: Progress Bar – (Issue #412)
- Closed User Request: Disable Results Being Stored In Database – (Issue #215)
- Closed Bug: Question ordering doesn’t work when using older pagination option – (Issue #657)