Use this plugin to add multiple quizzes or tests to your website.
|Author:||Frank Corso (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-09-2013|
|Total downloads:||444 914|
|Active installs:||20 000+|
Click to start download
Quiz/Survey Admin Page (With Advertisement Be Gone Add-On)
Quiz/Survey Settings Page (With Advertisement Be Gone Add-On)
Quiz/Survey Statistics Page (With Advertisement Be Gone Add-On)
Quiz/Survey Results Page
Example Quiz With Styling
How do you use that feature?
We have extensive documentation and videos for the plugin. You can view the documentation here: Documentation. If you still need assistance, feel free to reach out to us!
I want to edit the output for %QUESTIONS_ANSWERS%. Can I do that?
Yes, it is possible to edit the output of the variable %QUESTIONS_ANSWERS%. When editing your quiz, go to the “Text” tab. Once on the “Text” tab scroll almost all the way down the page and you will see a text area that allows you to edit the contents of %QUESTIONS_ANSWERS%.
I want to remove the “Correct Answer” part of my results page, or I want to display the “Correct Answer Info” part on my results page. How can I do that?
To make these changes, you will edit the %QUESTIONS_ANSWERS% variable. To do that, simply look at the answer to the previous question.
My preview looks different than my quiz. What can I do?
This is usually a theme conflict. You can checkout out our common conflict solutions or feel free to contact us.
6.0.4 (October 2, 2018)
- Changes links from old documentation to newer documentation
6.0.3 (August 20, 2018)
- Closed Bug: User gets ‘trapped’ if timer runs out on required question when questions are paginated (Issue #583)
- Closed Bug: If user refreshes quiz page when timer is at 0, cannot submit (Issue #501)
- Closed Bug: Saving quiz name when editing results in error if no changes are made (Issue #391)
- Adds deprecated notice to the quiz setting functions found in the quizCreator object
- Adds hook after results are stored in the database
6.0.2 (July 18, 2018)
- Closed Bug: PHP warning thrown on Help page (Issue #711)
- Closed Bug: Timer not working on certain sites when using questions per page option (Issue #709)
- Closed Bug: Blank page shown when contact fields and message fields are empty (Issue #707)
6.0.1 (July 11, 2018)
- Closed Bug: Quiz comment box shows HTML in label when using newer pagination system (Issue #704)
6.0.0 (June 20, 2018)
- Closed Enhancement: Remove Tools tab (Issue #689)
- Closed Enhancement: Bump Minimum PHP Version To 5.4 (Issue #607)
- Closed Enhancement: Move Leaderboards to free addon (Issue #380)