Simple and convenient constructor of forms and calculators. Allows you to create dynamic form and…
|Author:||nucleus_genius (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-10-2020|
|Total downloads:||3 088|
Click to start download
Simple and convenient constructor of forms and calculators. Allows you to create dynamic form and quiz.
- Drag & drop form builder
- Responsive forms
- Inline and pop-up forms
- 100% design customization
- Option to disable plugin styles if you want to use your theme styles for the form
- Support for 13 fields types, including custom HTML
- Сreating calculators
- Embed forms using a shortcode on your site or using gutenberg
- The ability to insert data into the form outside the form
- Get live email notifications on form submissions
- Two methods of sending emails: Wp-mail and SMTP
- Ready-made templates for a quick start
- Export / Import form templates
- Lightweight and fast
- Form validation – front-end and back-end
- Built-in spam protection
Drag & drop form builder
Quasar Form is a drag-and-drop form builder to create and embed forms. Our form builder is fast, easy-to-use and offers extensive customization, allowing you to build simple contact forms or complicated application forms. The main feature of our constructor is the creation of columns with support for the second nesting level.
All your forms are responsive by default. You will not need to do any additional actions to display forms well on phones.
100% design customization
You can completely customize the design of each form. Each field has design settings. Also you can set your own CSS classes for each field and form as a whole.
The Quasar Form plugin supports the creation of calculators of various levels of complexity. You can create simple calculators or calculator forms so that visitors send their calculation to you by email.
With the Quasar Form plugin, you can easily create popup forms. Any form created through this plugin can be pop-up, for this you just need to specify ‘popup’ in the shortcode of the form and add the value ‘text’ (this is the text inside the button).
- many small fixes.
- adding a shortcode next to the form name.
- adding an smtp sending method.
- fixing a bug with sending email.
- added Russian localization.
- fixed error in dymanic script.
- first version.