Show related Qhub questions to your posts and pages, through widget or in post inclusion.
|Author:||Simon Dann (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9.2|
|WordPress version tested:||2.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-05-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 421|
Click to start download
This plugin enables you to include questions posted on your Qhub account within your WordPress blog. Related posts are included as a customizable formatted list within your posts or as customisable widgets within your sidebar.
More in-depth documentation can be viewed within the HelpDoc.txt included with the plug-ins files.
There have been no questions asked yet.
- Minor fixes
- Qhub class file update: added cURL timeout parameters
- Minor display bug fix
- Fixed template and duplicate questions from different tags bugs.
- Optomised plugin code and bugfix.
- Updated Database Structure
- Optomised result caching to reduce mysql and api resource use
- Fixed bug where many errors would be displayed upon install.
- First Public Release