Show related questions from your hub at http://www.qhub.com, within your posts and pages.
|Author:||Qhub.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9.2|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-05-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
This plugin enables you to include questions from your Qhub (see http://www.Qhub.com) simultaneously on your WordPress blog or website. Your Qhub posts are displayed on your WordPress site as a customizable formatted list within your posts or as customisable widgets within your sidebar.
See a simple demo of the latter at : http://eventst.wpengine.com
For more in-depth documentation, see the Help.txt document included in the plugin folder.
Screen 1 shows the configuration panel of the plugin along with some sample values.
Screen 2 shows a demonstration of how questions appears on a website, which you can see live at http://eventst.wpengine.com
There have been no questions asked yet.
- Minor fixes
- Qhub class file update: added cURL timeout parameters
- Minor display bug fix
- Fixed template and duplicate questions from different tags bugs.
- Optomised plugin code and bugfix.
- Updated Database Structure
- Optomised result caching to reduce mysql and api resource use
- Fixed bug where many errors would be displayed upon install.
- First Public Release