Show related questions from your hub at http://www.qhub.com, within your posts and pages.
|Author:||Qhub.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9.2|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-05-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 110|
Click to start download
Screen 1 shows the configuration panel of the plugin along with some sample values.
Screen 2 shows a demonstration of how questions appears on a website, which you can see live at http://eventst.wpengine.com
There have been no questions asked yet.
Installation of the Qhub WordPress Plugin is straight forward and easy:
- Upload the plugin to your plugins folder, or install through your wordpress plugin manager
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Qhub Plugin Config under the Settings tab, and enter your Qhub URL without the http:// (e.g. help.qhub.com)
- You may also add the API key associated with your hub, however this is optional.
- Inclusion of Qhub questions in the Wordptress post content is enabled by default. If you wish to only use the sidebar widget to show your Qhub questions, then turn
Include Within Post Textoff here.
Once you have installed the plugin, its features are available in one of two ways:
- By Default the plugin appends related questions at the end of post content. This can be turned off in the plugins configuration.
- Additional output is provided by use of the WordPress widget system, allowing you to include the Qhub widget in any widget enabled theme.
- Changes to make the code compatible with latest WordPress version
- Minor fixes
- Qhub class file update: added cURL timeout parameters
- Minor display bug fix
- Fixed template and duplicate questions from different tags bugs.
- Optomised plugin code and bugfix.
- Updated Database Structure
- Optomised result caching to reduce mysql and api resource use
- Fixed bug where many errors would be displayed upon install.
- First Public Release