Author URI: https://profiles.wordpress.org/webrangers/
Purge Cloud Flare makes clearing Cloud Flare cache as simple as one click.
|Author:||WebRangers (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-06-2016|
|Total downloads:||2 134|
Click to start download
Plugin blank settings
Plugin settings filled with purge button
CloudFlare cache being cleared with API key setting unveiled
Error notification popup
Settings page with successful purge status
Purge individual files modal
Notice tells “CloudFlare cache clear attempt was done”. How can I understand if autopurge is successful?
Good question. This notice doesn’t guarantee the cache wa successfully purged. Next major version of the plugin will contain that functionality if needed.
How can I clear particular files?
Hover over Purge button in right top corner on WordPress admin bar and click “Specific Files”. You will see modal (screenshot 6). Enter files in appeared form, press “purge Individual Files” button. Be happy =)
I have cleared cache, but no changes on my frontend. Why?
If no error message has appeared – wait for 30 seconds more. It must have successfully purged all assets. Please allow up to 30 seconds for changes to take effect.
I want to clear specific Cache Tag. How can I do it
This feature is available for Enterprise CloudFlare accounts only. It’s not developed so far.
- important bugfix: when your WordPress was installed to subfolder – ajax call might have not worked
- bugfix when adding a new menu and atoclear cache option is enabled
- Small bugfixes and adjustments with style.css and script.js
- Autopurge option is added. You now can clear whole CloudFlare cache after post is updated/saved/created
- Small improvement with js
- Purge individual files feature is added
- Domain is replaced with Zone ID
- script.js is bugbixed. uprgade emmediatelly
- plugin is migrated to CloudFlare API v4
- Styles are added for admin bar.
- Menu name is renamed to Purge Cloud Flare
- Initial plugin release