Converts gettext binary message catalogs to an array of strings.
|Author:||Sergey Biryukov (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.0.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-12-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||9 767|
Click to start download
Converts gettext binary message catalogs to an array of strings. Allows to save some amount of RAM on a shared hosting server. Works with plugin and theme textdomains as well as with the default.
Thanks to AlexPTS for the idea.
- Fixed working with legacy WordPress versions
- Fixed translation of an empty string
- Added support for WordPress 3.0 Multisite
- The array is now stored inside the uploads directory
- Added support for WPLANG Lite
- Optimized synchronization with .mo files
- Added support for plugin and theme textdomains
- Added compatibility with WordPress 2.1+
- Fixed selection of plural forms
- Improved synchronization of string array with .mo file
- Added checking for .mo file existence
- Initial release