This plugin offers an easy way to integrate Pulpix video feeds on your site.
|Author:||Pulpix (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-06-2017|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
- PHP 5.2 or higher
- WordPress v3.0.x or higher
- Log into the WordPress admin for your site
- Go to ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Add New’
- Search for Pulpix. Once found click on ‘Install Now’
- Select ‘Activate Plugin’ from the download page or go to ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Installed Plugins’ -> ‘Activate Plugin’
- Select ‘Settings’ -> ‘Pulpix’, which will navigate to Pulpix’s setting page.
- Enter your Website Id as defined in your Pulpix account. If you don’t have one, you first have to sign-up here: https://dashboard.pulpix.com/signup
- Click ‘Save Changes’
- The Pulpix script now loading on your site. It will take up to 48h for the engine to analyze, process and index your content. You will then see the first video feeds appear on your site!
- to manage advanced settings, customizations and track stats, log-in to your Pulpix account: https://dashboard.pulpix.com/login
- Initial release