Simple Image & Video Asset Management in the cloud with Publitio API.
|Author:||Publitio (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-09-2018|
|Total downloads:||9 892|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Publitio offers powerfull REST & URL-BASED APIs for Media Asset Management in the cloud. We believe development must be an enjoyable, creative experience to be truly fulfilling. Publitio attempts to take the pain out of whole MAM process by easing common tasks used by majority of web & mobile publishers, such as media files uploading, hosting, processing, publishing, monetization and management.
Read tutorial How to setup Publitio WordPress Plugin
For more info check out Publitio website
Or check detailed documentation for Publitio Video & Image API
This plugin is open source, you can contribute to the development at Publitio WordPress Plugin Source on Github
Publitio Settings page
Publitio Media Library page
Publitio Upload File page
Publitio Media Player in post
Yes. You will need Publitio account (also free) to obtain API keys
Publitio is Platform-as-a-Service providing simple APIs for image & video management in the cloud
- Initial version of Publitio WordPress plugin.
- Publitio Plugin (Version 2.0.0) is compatible with WP 5.0+ however you will need Classic Editor Plugin for it to work. We’re working on adding block support for new Guttenberg Editor and it will be released in next plugin update (pretty soon).
- Current Version of Publitio Plugin (2.0.1) has custom block support for Guttenberg editor
- Tested on WP 5.2.2 all good
- Small fix for iframe insert
- Small fix for private files insert via block editor
- Small updates
- Small admin part css changes
- Fixes for gutenberg editor insert source and player functionality
- Small updates
- WP 5.6 check OK
- WP 5.7 check OK
- WP 5.8 check OK