Easily password protect the child pages/posts of a post that is password protected.
|Author:||Miller Media (Matt Miller) (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-07-2017|
|Total downloads:||1 514|
Click to start download
Before changing to 'Password Protected'
After changing to 'Password Protected' (note the checkbox directly above the Publish button)
Admin screen for child post when being protected by parent
- Bug fix for password protection input on child and grandchild posts
- Support for password protection of grandchildren/nested child posts
- Additional display on the post list screen to specify protected child posts
- Performance improvements
- Bug fix for parent post link
- Child post displays password protected status in admin when its parent is protecting children.
- Misc code cleanup
- All posts (parent and children) are now unlocked by entering the password on one of those protected pages.
- Tested and confirmed compatibility for PHP 7.2
- Tested and confirmed compatbility with WordPress 4.9.4
- Removed support for PHP versions lower than 5.6
- The initial public release!