Post Amazon products into your WooCommerce store.
|Author:||Prosociate (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-11-2013|
|Total downloads:||19 783|
Click to start download
- Install the plugin .zip from the Plugins -> Add New -> Upload screen of WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Install WooCommerce, and then visit the Prosociate -> Settings page to get started.
- Product duplication issue fixed.
- Missing product images fix.
- Delete parent item if all variation are deleted.
- Cron job option to update products automatically.
- Enhanced error reporting for Amazon credentials status.
- Fixed wrong featured image issue for books and other products.
- Amazon connection testing before product update.
- Post Parent of child products by default.
- 90 days cookie enable option.
- Added more search indexes and options.
- Added a real cron feature for automatic product updates every 24 hours.
- Fix missing review issues.
- Allow overriding of product title, description and except.
- Fix the delete campaign process to make sure that all images associated on the products will also be deleted.
- Gives more flexibility on formatting the “Last update %%DATE%%”. It will now accept “%%M%%/%%D%%/%%Y%%”.
- Updated category tree/browsenodes functionality.
- First beta release on WordPress.org!