Allows you to add watermark to images that applied to products
|Author:||BeRocket (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-08-2016|
|Total downloads:||14 577|
Click to start download
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because they are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, BeRocket plugins are compatible with them.
How can I get support if my WooCommerce plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that your plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
How can I get more features for my WooCommerce plugin?
You can get more features with the premium version of Product Watermark for WooCommerce, available on BeRocket page. Here you can read more about the premium features of the plugin and make it give it its best shot!
How can I try the full-featured plugin?
You can try this plugin’s admin side here. Configure plugin the way you need to check the results.
- Enhancement – Bulk watermark generation for media library
- Fix – Subscribe
- Fix – Feature request send
- Enhancement – Bulk add watermarks in media library
- Enhancement – Feature request box
- Enhancement – Feedback box
- Fix – Updater compatibility
- Upgrade – More way to create watermarked images
- Upgrade – More correct way to check images related to products
- Upgrade – Possibility to add watermark to any images
- Upgrade – Limitation for image resolution and image size
- Upgrade – better plugin menu items location
- Fix – watermark for new WooCommerce
- Fix – custom sizes
- Upgrade – WordPress 4.9 compatibility
- Fix – Fatal error on settings page
- Upgrade – more useful subscribe
- Fix – updater fix
- Upgrade – recent woocommerce version support
- Upgrade – new Admin notices
- Fix – Some images doesn’t replaces
- Upgrade – Option to subscribe
- Upgrade – Better advertisement
- Fix – Better WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Fix – Premium plugin link on settings page
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Better compatibility with WPML
- Change styles in admin panel
- Doesn’t work correct with some images
- Small fixes
- Better support for PHP5.2
- First public version