Link between WooCommerce and the Print Science Designer to allow for product customization and online design
|Author:||Print Science (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-10-2014|
|Total downloads:||9 755|
Click to start download
Link between WooCommerce and the Print Science Designer to allow for product customization and online design. This plugin requires WooCommerce.
The Print Science Designer allows your customer to create customized products based on templates you create. After the customer completes the new design, the Designer creates a high-resolution PDF which you can download and print.
Does the Designer plugin require WooCommerce
Yes. You must have WooCommerce installed.
Can I use the Designer plugin with a shopping cart other than WooCommerce
No. The Designer plugin works only with WooCommerce. For other shopping carts, you must use a plugin built specifically for that shopping cart system.
Is the Print Science Designer free of charge to use
No. The WooCommerce plugin is free-of-charge to install and test. However, the Print Science Designer requires a paid subscription to use.
- Fixes for return from Designer after Cancel button
- Compatability with WooCommerce 3.X
- Comapatibility with wp2print
- Compatibility with WooThemes Storefront theme
- Selector to include path to final PDF in email to customer
- Compatibility with WooCommerce product add-ons extension
- Support for WooCommerce v2.3.X
- Added button to test API connection to Designer server
- Added ability to set ProductID on Designer server and templateID
- Improved support for different types of permalinks