Your code will look exactly like it does on google-code.
|Author:||Aleksey Nikiforov (lex) (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.5|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-02-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||6 904|
Click to start download
This plugin has prettify.js copied directly from google-code source browser. So your code will look exactly like it does on google-code. CSS is slightly modified to embolden keywords and types.
- Fixed “wp_register_style was called incorrectly” warnings.
- Fixed line highlight indices when using linenums.
- Added shortcodes.
- Added an option to highlight one or serveral lines of code.
- Updated the language list.
- Improved documentation.
- Improved htlm-friendly quote filter.
- Added line numbering support.
- Added overflow support.
- The first public version.