press9-ab-testing lets you create A/B tests from press9’s test designer and run the test within WordPress.
|Author:||Mark DiMarco (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0.2|
|WordPress version tested:||2.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-05-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
press9-ab-testing makes calls to press9's API in order to collect data for a running test. No new tables are necessary within WordPress. Data is tracked in real-time, so you can log into press9 and check the status of a test at any time.
To run a test:
- Install and activate the press9-ab-testing plugin
- Log into press9formoreoptions.com and click 'Create a test'
- Enter the URL of the page you want to test into the Test Designer
- Make a HTML or CSS edit and click "Next" when you are done
- Update the "Goal Script" by replacing "GROUP-TOKEN" and "TEST-TOKEN" with the proper tokens.
- Select the Test Page(which pages you want to swap the content on) and the Goal Page(which pages you consider a goal)
That's it. To check on a test and view results, log into press9
Can I run more than one test at a time?
Currently, no. If you need to, you can contact the author and ask to add this option.
Initial Public Release.